Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Vacation before Summer Classes 2009

Probably the worst homecoming or the best homecoming, depends on what perspective, was my 2 week summer vacation before summer classes. However, I soon realized that the worst part made the best part of my homecoming. Unfortunately, I won't even bother revealing these "parts". You'll just have to be contented with knowing that because of the terrible things that occurred when I went home, the best surfaced. I resolved...

When the best surfaced, I soon yearned to return to Manila. That yearning never transpired during my previous homecomings. Actually, I yearned to return to Manila so I can finally carry out my personal resolutions.

However, these disturbing thoughts never really thwarted me to enjoy spending time with my friends and family. I guess laughter really is the best medicine. Second to my dad's infamous Kansi Meal that he would always have for me when I went home (am now drooling actually), Indian Mangoes and Tacos at Mica's place were scrumptious. Of course, the best part of our meals was Mica's specially made Sumsuman. Thanks Mica and Tita Lorena! :)

Studying here in the Ateneo comes with a price, your legs! Studying here gives you obvious headaches and unexpected leg pains. However, the excruciating pain in your legs will abscond if you get used to walking around the campus, lets say from CTC to Bellarmine? And also, if your an obsessive maller, you won't have problems studying here. (Well...that is regarding leg pains) And that was me at home. Everyday, I invite my friends to just mall or should I say just walk around SM City the entire day. Ashi ga ittai desu! :)

Like I said, it never hindered me to have fun. I never made it disturb me again. It disturbed the finale of my second semester although, fortunately, I still survived, I would not let it go at me again. And well, I resolved to no longer even let it get anywhere near me from now on till the right time. Once is enough for a wise man.

So now, I'm back to business. And will now absolutely be focused on my business, will now always enjoy myself.

-Judaz™

No comments:

Post a Comment