Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Talking to My Guardian Angel

Hey!!! Cornelius Csar Jude H. Salinas here. But most of y'all know me as Jude...

Anyways, Currently taking up my Bachelor's Degree in Applied Physics with Applied Computer Systems...Please, remember this and please stop asking me about it... :D
(Darn, why have I wound up living with these long names..??)

I guess my current feat is enough to explain my hectic schedule(...that will only get worse). Fortunately, I won't be facing this feat alone. My guardian angel will be with me. Still though, my guardian angel and I really want to be with y'all, our friends. We want nothing more than to be with all of you. UNfortunately, sacrifices have to made. But don't y'all worry. We will get back to y'all and y'all, along with my angel, will once again enjoy my weirdOnezzZz.. Hahahaha :)

Till then... Through this blog I'll keep y'all posted with our feat... I'll do my best to keep y'all well updated...just as if y'all clearly hear me Talking to My Guardian Angel :)

From our random topics to our actual feat... Hoping y'all enjoy :)

-Judaz™

No comments:

Post a Comment